Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

Hello

HI

I have been so busy. I didn't have time to do a post so here is a update. On Saturday we went to movie world, me, mum & dad. It was so much fun we went on Scooby Doo, the wild west falls was not open, we went on this batman one. When we went home daddy went to a football game with his friend and me and mum watched a DVD called Like Mike that was good. Then we watched Bondi vet i love that. On Sunday we went to church and my friend came home with us and we made a water slide. That was so much fun and then we watched the 12 dancing princess and then she went home. I see her all the time like every Sunday her place is my 2nd home so on Monday she got braces, her brothers are twins they are 13 I think and I did school on Monday and today I am seeing my friends. Hope you guys have a lovely week bye bye

No comments:

Post a Comment